The beginning of the new year is a good moment to think and reflect. Here are 10 uncomfortable questions to jump-start this process:
- What has been working well, which shouldn’t have worked at all?
- What has not been working at all, which should have worked?
- What’s the biggest myth in your industry or professional field, and how will you challenge this misconception?
- What’s your most important unmanaged risk?
- What will you do differently this year to start building your legacy?
- What’s the one thing that your clients still grudgingly accept from your organization, and how will you change this?
- Would your clients care if your organization disappears tomorrow? If not, why not?
- What should you stop doing, but fear to do it, because of possible negative consequences?
- What has been the place where people really love your work?
- What’s your process to do more deep thinking like this on a regular basis?
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto/Lazy_Bear