Ten simple behaviors to quickly build trust with your team members, your peers and your bosses:
- Rapid response to questions.
- Run short and effective meetings.
- Track and keep agreements.
- Honestly tell others if you don’t know.
- Offer help.
- Ask for help.
- Provide genuine positive reinforcement.
- Be transparent about mistakes
- Be unflinching about principles, be mellow about taste.
- Avoid office politics like the plague.
All these behaviors support consistency, reliability and credibility.
Where is your biggest opportunity to improve?