These are eight lists you need if you want to become a Productivity Powerhouse:
- Goal list: A goal is a desired outcome with a horizon of 6 to12 months.
- Project list: A project is an outcome which requires more than one step.
- Action list: An action is a tangible, well-defined activity.
- Daily list: Your three most important outcomes for the next day.
- Frog list: The first action you will take the next day.
- Not-to-do-list: All projects which are good, but not the best use of your time.
- Weekly review list: Covering all areas of focus to review weekly to keep all your lists up-to-date
- Checklists: Covering recurring activities, such as travel.